Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Do you offer a summer program?
Yes, our summer program is filled with fun and exciting events. Field trips, trading classes, pony rides, petting zoo, science and art projects, etc. Check out our Summer Fun 2011 calendar by clicking here.
2) What is your teacher to student ratio?
In our Infants room, our ratio is 1:4
In our other class rooms we maintained a ratio of 1:10
3) What are your hours?
We are open from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
4) Are drop-in's welcome at your child care center?
Yes! Whether you have to run to the grocery store, get your nails done, or work out at the gym, stop by, we would love to help you out.
5) Are your teachers trained in CPR?
All of our teachers are CPR / First Aid certified. Health and safety come first.
6) Do you serve hot lunches?
Hot lunches are served every day and follow the State Nutritional Guidelines.
7) Can I stop in and visit your pre-school?
Yes! PLEASE come and visit this unique preschool.
8) Do you still have openings?
We still have openings for babies, toddlers and preschoolers.
9) Will you still have parents night out?
Yes, we will still have our parents night out. The 3rd Saturday of every month. Parents make use of it, as specially during the holidays.
10) Will you continue to offer a music class?
Yes, we will.
11) Why did you name the school Maranatha Child Development Center?
The name "Maranatha" is inspirational to Felicity and Lionel Pieterse, it is "a prayer for the early return of Christ." Lionel and Felicity's eldest daughter's name is Renata, derived from Maranatha
12) What is the best way to contact you?
Contact us via email at info@maranathaCDC.com or give us a call at (714) 694-1009.
13) How do you communicate with parents about events and acitivities?
Communication with our parents are:
-hand-outs/notes placed in children’s daily folders,
-postings on our Facebook page,
-our monthly newsletters and postings on our web-site.
14) What are the major cross streets in Yorba Linda?
Major cross streets are Yorba Linda Blvd and Weir Canyon.
15) Are you located in a shopping center?
We located in the Mercado Del Rio shopping center in Yorba Linda. Next to Fanatics Athletic Club and close to Riverbend Car Wash.
16) What off ramp/s are you on off the 91 Freeway?
We are located off the Weir Canyon off ramp. Also, you can take the Gypsum Canyon off ramp.
17) What is your Fit and Fun Class about?
Mr. Lee Malone offer the class on Mondays at 3:45. Directive music, counting, songs, games, age appropriate tumbling, ROM stretching. Developmental activities to stimulate brain growth, and activities that childcare staff or parents can incorporate into their own special interface time with kids.