We offer a natural environment that is an extension of your child's home
We offer the following programs:
- Infant Program (6 weeks and older)
- Toddler Program (2-3)
- Preschool Program (3-4)
- Pre-K Program (4-5)
- Kindergarten Program (5-6)
- Drop in care
- Drop in care for Fanatics Athletic Club Members
- Drop in care for United Self Defense Members
- Parent Education Classes
"Maranatha Child Development Center is the most reviewed and highest rated child care center and preschool in Yorba Linda” by:
Infant and Toddler Program
- We nurture your infant or toddler and help them be healthy, smart and strong
Preschool and Pre-K Program
- We help preschool-age children gain independence and explore the world. We provide new challenges and encouragement for school-age children
- This full-day, year-round program offers a science-based curriculum designed to enhance literacy, math, critical thinking and social skills.
The Maranatha Child Development Center is open 51 weeks per year for childcare & preschool, closing for one week during the Christmas holiday and on select holidays throughout the year. Childcare & Preschool hours are 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
The Reggio Emilia Approach to early childhood education is a program based on the principles of respect, responsibility and community through exploration & delivery.
We follow the Reggio Emilia Approach to early childhood education which in committed to creating a learning environment that will enhance and facilitate children's construction of his or her own powers of thinking through the combination of all the:
- and cognitive languages.
Children are welcome to independently select materials, companions, and to manage their play independently.
** Our enrollment policy is based on a first-come, first-served basis.